Bicarbonate of soda takes place in the kitchen for versatile use. Here are a few ideas for baking soda in baking, cooking and Cleaning.
1. Baking: baking soda as a raising agent for self raising for cupcakes, cookies or other pastries.
2. Fruit: Excess acid (e.g., currants or gooseberries), by the addition of about 1/2 TSP (3 g) of baking soda on 1 kg of fruit neutralized. The fruits get a mild balanced taste.
3. Vegetables:the hard fibrous parts of plants, e.g. legumes or cabbage species by the addition of about 1 TSP (6 g) baking soda to 1 l of boiling water open.
4. Coffee and tea: 1 pinch of baking soda to the coffee or tea water for soft water. The coffee and Teearoma can develop so fully.
5. Detergents and cleaners: ceramic and fittings are shiny and clean, the curtains white.
Even more ideas for using baking soda? Tell us about it in your review!
Raising Agent: Sodium Carbonates (E500).
|Energy:||0 kJ / 0 kcal|
|– of which saturated fatty acids:||0 g|
|– of which sugar:||0 g|
|Dietary fiber:||0 g|
|Properties||Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free|
|Manufacturer||Biovegan GmbH, Biovegan-Allee 1, D-56579 Bonefeld|
|Countries of origin of the main ingredients||Madagaskar|
The short-grain brown rice contains all the valuable ingredients of the rice grain. The small, thick, almost round grains cooking very soft, smooth and sticky. Because the rice gives off when cooking very much strength, can stick to the grains particularly well to each other. Content: 1 kg
Students feed The chocolate for all the brain acrobats and lovers of life! Lots of crisp finely roasted nuts and aromatic dried fruit covered with soft melting milk chocolate for a unique taste adventure - rounded off with a hint of genuine Bourbon vanilla. Content: 100 g
Arche Shirataki are made in Japan from the fiber Glucomannann the konjac root. In Asia, noodles are estimated in the context of a calorie-restricted diet, traditionally, because they contain few calories and carbohydrates. With the white, neutral-tasting noodles, many dishes can be prepared. Content: 150 g
The exotic nuts with their delightful Aroma are an integral part of our cuisine and many pastries. The coconuts for the Rapunzel coconut flakes come from the fair trade of our HAND IN HAND Partner in Sri Lanka. Content: 250 g