Bauckhof - black-and-bread-gluten-free organic baking mix 500g
Organic baking mix for a delicious, gluten-free bread based on rice flour and many variations. Makes about 750 g of bread.
Without the use of genetically modified organisms or genetically modified raw materials, free of preservatives and additives. Residue analysis of the individual additives.
Content: 500 g
Free shipping on orders over €99
Fast delivery to UK
You add only water and yeast.
It's So easy:
- The package contents with 1 sachet dry yeast mix.
- 350 ml of lukewarm water. (Fresh yeast: Please 1/2 cubes first in lukewarm water to dissolve.)
- With the hand mixer or the kitchen machine with dough hook and knead for about 5 minutes intensive.
- Place the dough in a greased 25-box form.
- The dough in the loaf pan from the top with copious amounts of water to smooth it, and then with the Oil brush. With an Oil-dipped dough scraper or knife in the middle of scoring.
- Cover with foil and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- The bread in a preheated oven at 225°C top and bottom heat for about 50 minutes to bake.
- The bread after baking straight from the box and before the Cut on a grate and let cool thoroughly.
In The Bread Baking Machine:
First, 350 ml of lukewarm water, then the bread mix and 1 packet of dried yeast in the baking tray. As in the fast program at the level of "dark" cheeks. When Kneading 2-3 times the dough with a dough scraper from the edges so that it blends perfectly.
For More Recipes
The dough as described with the water and yeast mix. 80g raisins in addition in the dough. With damp hands, elongated rods, shapes, gluten-free oatmeal roll and place on lightly greased baking sheet. In a warm, protected place for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 225°C preheat and a bowl with boiling water below in the oven. Depending on the size, for about 25 minutes to bake.
The dough as described with the water and yeast mix. To flat the dough with damp hands, rolls of approx. 10 cm in diameter and 2-3 cm in thickness, forms on a lightly greased baking sheet and with a water brush. In a warm, protected place for 15 minutes. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 40 minutes to bake. Before Enjoying the bread scale cut right and toasting.
Baking mixture for gluten-free bread based on oat flour.
Other notes: In this, the Bauckhof farm Mini-mill to be exclusively gluten-free raw materials grinding.
Rice whole grain flour* kibbled 36%, sunflower seeds*, corn starch*, Flax seeds*, Linseed*, buckwheat sourdough powder* (buckwheat flour*, quinoa flour*, starter cultures), sea salt, rice syrup powder*, caramel powder*, Maltodextrin*, thickener: guar gum*.
*from controlled organic cultivation
Nutritional values & analytical results per 100 g
|Energy:||1786 kJ / 427 kcal|
|– of which saturated fatty acids:||2.3 g|
|– of which sugar:||2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber:||7.4 g|