Bohlsener Mühle spelt whole grain semolina - 500g
Spelt whole grain semolina from Germany. More nutritious and more robust than an ordinary lighter wheat semolina, whole wheat semolina a little longer to swell and bind. This is rewarded by a full-bodied taste.
The classic semolina porridge, just milk or plant milk and bring to a boil the semolina with the whisk to stir in. Under Stirring to the still hot stove plate for 1-2 minutes to simmer and sources. To taste with fruit compote or maple syrup to Refine.
Content: 500 g
Free shipping on orders over €99
Fast delivery to UK
Spelt whole grain semolina can be used for casseroles, stuffings, Quiches, Flammeris, dumplings and porridge basis.
Spelt is a Relative of the common wheat, common ancestor, Einkorn was. Compared to wheat, spelt has a particularly high content of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, especially silicic acid. The starting product for the grain is husked and cleaned spelt. The grain is crushed to a certain particle size and sorted. Spelt whole grain semolina is finer than buckshot, the diameter is 300 - 1000 µm. Semolina contains ingredients of the dish and is substances as vollkonr product rich in fiber.
Dry, tightly closed, in a cool (10-15°C) and protect from sunlight.
Spelt whole grain semolina*.
* from certified organic agriculture
Nutritional values & analytical results per 100 g
|Energy:||1498 kJ / 355 kcal|
|– of which saturated fatty acids:||0.5 g|
|– of which sugar:||3.9 g|
|Dietary fiber:||8.3 g|
- Bohlsener Mühle GmbH & co. KG, mill street, 1, 29581 Bohlsen
- EEC 834/2007 standard
- Countries of origin of the main ingredients
- Allergy advice (possible traces)
- Milch, Schalenfrüchte, Sellerie, Sesam, Soja, Cashewnuss, Fruktose, Gemüse / Hülsenfrüchte, Gerste, Hafer, Haselnuss, Kakao, Kamut, Koriander, Kuhmilcheiweiß, Laktose, Mais, Mandeln, Milcheiweiß, Pfeffer, Roggen, Umbelliferae, Weizen, Zimt
- Allergy advice (included)
- Gluten, Dinkel
- 500 g
- 1 kg