Ausleitungswoche - fasting package virecana
My new self
The virecana karma elimination cure is part of the classic Ayurvedic Pancha Karma cure. A complete cure with its five different drainage methods is very intensive and is usually carried out as an inpatient in a hospital or a spa clinic under expert supervision. In this cure package, we have based ourselves on the principles of the Ayurvedic therapy method and designed an evacuation week for you that is far less strenuous and yet hardly loses its effect.
Duration: 7 days
You will receive detailed instructions for your relaxation regimen. The regimen is mainly designed to reduce Kapha and Vata.
Free shipping on orders over €99
Climate-neutral delivery in Berlin
- Prepare with ghee, pancha karma food, abhyanga
- Relieve and drain with Triphala
- With detailed instructions, plan for the week, diet rules, instructions for Abhyanga (massage)
- The elimination can be followed by a week of purification or fasting
Vata, Pitta, Kapha, the so-called dosas, each have specific functions in the body.
The 5 elements from which they are composed form the properties (guna) and the specific taste (rasa).
In Ayurveda medicine, maintaining and promoting health through a balanced diet (ahara) and lifestyle (vihara) is considered to be elementary.
Various properties similar to the respective dosa increase the dosa activity. In connection with a weak digestive fire and a dosa-aggravating diet and lifestyle, the body tissues (dhatus) are weakened and initial discomfort occurs. An overactive dosa leads after a certain time to an imbalance in the body, symptoms and, in the worst case, to a corresponding disease.
Our cleansing cures reduce the increased dosas, strengthen the agni and regulate bowel activity. The organism can find its way back to its natural balance. The body channels are cleaned with herbs, spices or ghee and the metabolic waste products (ama) are removed.
Only those who are physically fit are allowed to undergo an Ayurvedic cleansing regimen at home. We recommend that you always have your general practitioner confirm your suitability in advance. Anyone recovering from an operation or serious illness, pregnant or breastfeeding a child should not purge at all.
In the case of the following complaints, you should discuss the decision for or against this cure with your doctor or your alternative practitioner and, if necessary, only take it out under medical supervision or in an alternative practice:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People with a tendency to bleed
- Children under 18 years
- People with significant hyperthyroidism
- People with circulatory disorders of the brain
- Type 1 diabetic
- Detailed instructions for your detox week
- 60 triphala capsules Nimi
- 10 g Asafoetida Cosmoveda *
- 1 kg natural rice Davert *
- 500 g Mungdhal *
- 25 g Dhal Masala Cosmoveda *
- 500 g ghee *
- 300 g vegetable stock yeast-free Rapunzel *
- 50 g trikatu *
- 500 g base breakfast porridge Rapunzel *
- 100 g fasting tea *
* from controlled organic cultivation