Green - sesame oil - 500ml
The oil for all cases
Sesame oil is the only oil that has the property of being able to penetrate very deeply into the tissue during massages in order to warm it up.
Contents: 500 ml
Of course, it is also ideal for preparing delicious Ayurvedic dishes.
Free shipping on orders over €99
Fast delivery to UK
In addition to excellent properties as a relatively tasteless frying oil, it is also suitable for external use.
If medicinal plants are added to the oil, it gives up its own properties in favor of the herbs and transports them to their destination. Therefore, most Ayurvedic therapeutic oils are made on the basis of sesame oil.
The most important uses for pure sesame oil in Ayurveda
- As a massage oil
- For the morning routine
- For the care of the nasal mucous membranes: every morning a few drops of sesame oil are put into each nostril with the little finger
- For head and body oiling
- For mouthwash (gandusha)
- Karna purana - ear bath for deafness, tinnitus, facial neuralgia, ear wax
Note: Have a medical check beforehand that the eardrum is intact.
- Anuvasana basti - oil enemas for dad disorders
- Kati basti - oil treatments for back problems / intervertebral disc problems
- Lepa - warm oil wraps for muscle pain
Cold-pressed sesame oil *.
Allergenic ingredients: sesame seeds
* from organic farming